Solid Ground is the ministry to students in 7th-12th grades at CHBC. Our desire is to partner with parents to see their teens grow in an understanding of who Christ is, who they are because of Him and the call that all believers have to make Christ known to others.
Purpose: To grow students to love the Lord with all their hearts, with all their souls and with all their strength.
Solid Ground will:
- Always promote a parent's leadership and spiritual responsibility for their student
- Encourage students' submission to the Lord and their parents
- Partner with parents as they disciple their students to love God, love people and make disciples
- Create environments for students and their families to serve the Lord through Solid Ground
Solid Ground activities include:
- Large Group Bible teaching
- Small Group discussion groups
- Age appropriate teaching for students 7th-12th grade
- Fellowship with friends
- Games and celebrations