June 7, we began the process of regathering on campus for in-person worship gatherings. Our phased approach to regathering follows the recommendations set out by local, state, and federal government guidelines. During this time, we will continue to offer an online worship gathering at 9:30am on Facebook and YouTube. For those who feel comfortable to do so, we will be offering 2 worship gathering times in the Worship Center at 9:30 AM and 11 AM. Here are a few things to consider as we move forward:
Please Note: Masks are required for entry into the building.
- Reorient: Things may look and feel a bit different when you arrive on campus. Follow the signs to your worship gathering's designated parking lot. Doors will open 10 minutes prior, so consider staying in your car until that time. Before entering the building, we will check your temperature. Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees F or highter will be asked to worship at home. When you enter the building, greeters will help check you in and guide you to your seat(s).
- Register: In order to maintain an appropriate gathering size, everyone needs to register in order to attend an on-campus gathering. To register, CLICK HERE.
- Restrain: If you feel sick, are currently running a fever, or have recently been ill, we ask that you please remain home and worship with us online. We are also asking everyone to refrain from handshakes and hugs (as difficult as it may be). Masks are required with the following exceptions: children 7 and under, deaf/hard of hearing individuals, and people with mental disabilities. In addition, a complete disinfecting of each venue will occur immediately following each gathering.
- Response: As we respond through giving, instead of passing offering plates, we will have offering boxes at the interior exit points of each venue. If you'd like to give in-person, simply drop your offering in one of these boxes. You can continue to give online by CLICKING HERE. Also, instead of an "altar call" during our response time, we will have decision counselors available in designated counseling locations outside of each venue.
- Reality: Though nothing within these plans is ideal, we are thankful for the opportunity to gather on-campus again. Join us in celebrating these blessings as we gradually move back into something that looks and feels a little more like normal...together.
- Reach: Please continue to reach out to others and invite them to join you in our worship gatherings via livestream or in-person. Helpful Note: You can register guests when you register yourself for our in-person gatherings. You can also stop by the church this week to pick up a yard sign that shows your neighbors that Colonial Heights loves them and invites them to participate online as well.
Stream Worship Gatherings Online
Stream our 9:30am & 6pm gatherings on YouTube or Facebook LIVE.
Join An Online Life Group
While we can't meet in person, many of our Life Groups are faithfully gathering online. If you'd be interested in joining an online Life Group, email Jerry Welch at email@example.com.
Wednesday Night Prayer & Bible Study
Our church remains committed to prayer at all times. If you or someone you know is in need of prayer, we would love to pray for you. CLICK HERE to submit a prayer request form and a member of our ministerial staff will connect with you.
You can give using our online giving portal, or by dropping your offering in one of the offering boxes located outside the Worship Center. CLICK HERE to give online.
His Story Reading Plan
As we continue in the His Story message series, everyone is encouraged to stay connected by following the daily reading plan. You can download the current month's by CLICKING HERE.